Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper is previously unpublished and has not been submitted to any other journal (otherwise, an explanation is included in "Comments to the Editor").
- The file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Where necessary, URLs have been added to the references.
- The text is single-spaced, font size 12, italicized where appropriate, not underlined (except for URL addresses); all illustrations, graphics, and tables are inserted at appropriate places in the text and not at the end of the text.
- The text follows the stylistic and bibliographic guidelines of the most recent issue of The Chicago Manual of Style and the Author Style Guide.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Names and email addresses entered on the journal's web pages are used exclusively for the purposes stated and are not passed on to third parties.