Prof. Dr. Robert Folger is Director of the Käte Hamburger Centre for Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Studies (CAPAS) and Professor in Romance Literature with the Department of Romance Studies at Heidelberg University. His research focuses primarily on the medieval and early modern literature and culture of Spain and Latin America, as well as the literature and cultures of Latin America from the 19th century until the present day. He is a member of the board of directors of the Heidelberg Center for Ibero-American Studies (HCIAS), PI of the Thematic Research Network “Umwelten–Umbrüche–Umdenken” and subproject leader at the SFB 933 "Material Text Cultures" at Heidelberg University.
Dr. Jenny Stümer is Research Coordinator for publication management at the Käte Hamburger Centre for Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Studies (CAPAS). Her research explores the transnational mediation of border walls, investigating the contestation of political division through cinema and art practices. Her particular interests lie in researching film, art, and visual culture’s negotiation of politicised imaginaries with attention to gender, race, and affect.
Felicitas Loest is Managing Director at the Käte Hamburger Centre for Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Studies (CAPAS). Her research focuses on post-colonial studies in the context of Latin America with a particular interest in the aesthetic discourses of landscape, conceptions of subjectivity/ identity and the topoi of the sublime.
Michael Dunn is a Research Associate at the Käte Hamburger Centre for Apocalyptic and Post-Apocalyptic Studies and supports the Centre’s publication management as translator and copyeditor.
- Stefan Bargheer, Aarhus University
- André Butz, Heidelberg University
- Lorenzo DiTommaso, Concordia University Montreal
- Jack Halberstam, Columbia University
- Jessica Hurley, George Mason University
- Maria Manuel Lisboa, Cambridge University
- Colin McAllister, University of Colerado, Colerado Springs
- Audra Mitchell, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Luna Nájera, Yale University
- Joana Page, Cambridge University
- Oxana Timofeeva, European University of St. Petersburg